CultureQuest™ Business equips global professionals with the skills needed to succeed in the complex global business arena. Each program provides you with in-depth knowledge on doing business with people from a specific country, explaining in detail the culture, business practices, and protocol. Our unique interactive format enables you to see, hear, and experience each country firsthand through vivid in-country videos and engaging narration.
Using CultureQuest™ Business can make the difference between success and failure. With sharpened global business skills, you'll increase sales, negotiate favorable deals quickly, maximize productivity in your global teams' operations, and avoid embarrassing mistakes that could impact your profitability.
Don't see your country of interest here?
Let us know what countries you're looking for.
Each country program covers more than 70 topics that include:
- Local culture values and customs, religions, demographics, history, government
- Doing business networking, developing business relationships, negotiating, management and decision-making styles, risk-taking philosophies, women in business
- Work interactions greetings, business card exchanges, conducting meetings, managing employees
- Protocol the do's and don'ts of professional and social behavior
- Travel tips getting around, currency, emergency needs, safety
Through vivid visuals, narration, and interactivity, you can see and hear local sights and sounds and walk through business situations you're likely to experience.
- See local offices, business centers, transportation, and restaurants through up-to-date footage
- Hear engaging narration that explains not only what the local businesspeople do, but why
- Get involved
- Observe key business interactions
- Take self-tests and create customized notes for easy reference while in-country
- Navigate easily through the user-friendly program to find the information you need
Because you can experience countries firsthand through our programs' interactive features, your retention increases and you get an in-depth understanding of the local culture.
Our content is produced by teams of highly trained professionals with considerable experience in business, cross-cultural research, education, journalism, and product development. We draw upon country experts from around the globe.
- Proprietary created by teams of seasoned country specialists living around the world
- Premium quality, accurate, and engaging
- Unbiased and globally focused
Our unique approach to content development ensures a balanced approach to country and culture information.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere, even while in-country
- Web-based technologies — intranet and extranet
- Customized delivery solutions, including DVD, broadcast, print, and audio
Basic requirements for all technology delivery formats:
- CPU 200 MHz or faster
- Display resolution of 800x600 or more (1024x768 ideal) and color palette set on high
- Disk space of at least 5MB
Additional requirements for each format:
- CD-ROM CD-ROM drive with speakers and a sound card
- Internet 56K modem minimum; RealPlayer
- Intranets and extranets varies according to company systems; RealPlayer or QuickTime
- Customized delivery solutions varies accordingly
CultureQuest Business is fully customizable. Meet your company's specific global information requirements by selecting:
- Countries choose your country
- Topics choose the most relevant topics
- Content create your own content to be added to our programs
- Delivery formats determine the mix of text, audio, and video that best suits your needs
- User tracking customize user tracking reports, including number of users, number of country profiles read, and frequency, time, and length of review
Co-branding options are available.
We want to deliver the solution that best fits your needs. Talk to us about creating customized solutions for you.