CultureQuest™ Insight enables global enthusiasts to experience world cultures, values, and customs. Each program provides you with in-depth knowledge on a specific country, explaining in detail the local culture, nuances, and protocol. Our unique interactive format enables you to see, hear, and experience each country firsthand through vivid in-country videos and engaging narration.
Don't see your country of interest here?
Let us know what countries you're looking for.
Each country program covers more than 30 topics that include:
- Local culture values and customs, demographics, history, government
- Protocol the do's and don'ts of social behavior
- Travel tips getting around, currency, emergency needs, safety
Through vivid visuals, narration, and interactivity, users can take virtual tours of intriguing global cultures.
- See the country, it's people and customs
- Hear engaging narration that explains not only what the locals do, but why
- Get involved
- Observe interpersonal interactions
- Take self-tests and create customized notes for easy reference while in-country
- Navigate easily through the user-friendly program to find the information you need
Because you can experience countries firsthand through our programs' interactive features, your retention increases and you get an in-depth understanding of the local culture.
Our content is produced by teams of highly trained professionals with considerable experience in business, cross-cultural research, education, journalism, and product development. We draw upon country experts from around the globe.
Our solutions are:
- Proprietary created by teams of seasoned country specialists living around the world
- Premium quality, accurate, and engaging
- Unbiased and globally focused
Our unique approach to content development ensures a balanced approach to country and culture information.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Web-based technologies — intranet and extranet
- Customized delivery solutions, including DVD, broadcast, print, and audio
Basic requirements for all technology delivery formats:
- CPU 200 MHz or faster
- Display resolution of 800x600 or more (1024x768 ideal) and color palette set on high
- Disk space of at least 5MB
Additional requirements for each format:
- CD-ROM CD-ROM drive with speakers and a sound card
- Internet 56K modem minimum; RealPlayer
- Intranets and extranets varies according to company systems; RealPlayer or QuickTime
- Customized delivery solutions varies accordingly
CultureQuest Insight is fully customizable. Meet your institution's specific global information requirements by selecting:
- Countries choose your country
- Topics choose the most relevant topics
- Content create your own content to be added to our programs
- Delivery formats determine the mix of text, audio, and video that best suits your needs
- User tracking customize user tracking reports, including number of users, number of country profiles read, and frequency, time, and length of review
Co-branding options are available.
We want to deliver the solution that best fits your needs. Talk to us about creating customized products for you.